Get your buns ready for this one! I'm steaming some buns and grilling skirt steak. The only thing better than buns and beef is the killer crunchy topping, check it out!
12 Bao Buns
1 tbsp. Honey
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
3 tbsp. Gochujang
1 lb. Skirt Steak
2 cups Kimchi
½ cup Peanuts
1. Toss buns in oil and steam 8 minutes.
2. Whisk together honey, soy, gochujang, paint on steak, and place on the grill.
3. Chop kimchi, peanuts, and cilantro.
4. Pull steak from grill. Cut against the grain.
5. Build bao with bun, steak, kimchi mix, and torn cilantro.