Being from Seattle, fish is my life, so I better know how to cook a damn good one. Not to brag, but I do. And you can too! Give this caramelized miso salmon a try. Even though I burned the fingerprints right off one of my hands, I'm still right here cheering you on with my bok choy pom-poms.
Salmon, 4 portions
¼ cup Miso
2 tbsp. Rice Wine
¼ cup Butter
2 Bok choy, rough chop
1. Add miso to hot pan and caramelize.
2. Bok choy in another pan. Deglaze with wine, add ½ cup water, cover with plate..
3. Take miso pan off heat, whisk in butter, and transfer to bowl.
4. Wipe out pan, place over high heat and drizzle with soy oil.
5. Slit salmon skin, salt generously.
6. Saute salmon, add miso to pan, baste salmon, and flip at the end.
7. Plate bok choy and salmon, baste salmon with miso.