Let's hear it for washing a ton of pots and pans after dinner! No? Me neither. Grab 1 pan and make this dish, my Mustardy Cod with Creamed Kale!
4 cod fillets
1 tsp. cayenne
¼ cup coarse mustard
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. veg oil
1 cup cream
3 grates nutmeg
3 grates lemon zest
4 cups kale
1 lemon wedge
1. Place pan over high heat with a drizzle of veg oil.
2. Season cod fillets with salt and cayenne and add to the pan.
3. Grate garlic into mustard. Add honey, oil, and a pinch of salt. Mix.
4. Flip fish and spoon half the mustard sauce over the fish.
5. Once the fish is cooked through, remove from the pan.
6. Add remaining mustard to pan.
7. Add cream and cook to thicken.
8. Grate in nutmeg and lemon zest.
9. Tear up the kale and toss into the pan. Squeeze lemon over the pan.
10.Turn of the heat and plate with a lemon wedge on the side.