I teamed up with Jazz Apples and whipped this up in a Snackdown vs. Chef Scotty Scott. It was epic! For this recipe and more, check out BringOnTheSnack.com.
2 large tortillas
1½ cup mozzarella, grated
1½ cup sharp cheddar, grated
¼ cup onion jam
1. Place a pan over medium heat and drizzle with oil.
2. Place one tortilla in the pan.
3. Grate the Jazz apples.
4. Add the Jazz apples and 1¼ cup of each cheese onto the tortilla, all the way to the edges.
5. Spread onion jam on the second tortilla and place, jam side down, on top of the cheese and Jazz apples.
6. Put a plate on top and flip the quesadilla from pan to plate. Slide it back into the pan.
7. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese around the edges of the quesadilla to get crusty.
8. Swirl it in the pan to help shape it.
9. Flop the quesadilla out onto a cutting board and let rest.
10.Cut into pieces, sprinkle with a little extra cheese, and drizzle with oil.