1 cup Flour
1 cup Milk
1 tbsp. Honey
½ cup Olive Oil
2 cups Goat Cheese
¼ cup Milk
2 cups Arugula
1 Zucchini, shaved
4 slices Prosciutto, pulled apart
1 tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
2 Red Chilies, chopped
1. Make dough by combining flour, salt, milk, honey, and olive oil. Knead 3-5 minutes.
2. Whip milk into goat cheese.
3. Roll out dough with a bottle, drizzle with olive oil to coat to edges, and sprinkle salt.
4. Place dough on grill, oiled side down, then oil and salt the other side.
5. Toss together arugula, zucchini, prosciutto, and vinegar.
6. Remove bread from grill. Slather with goat cheese and top with salad, chilies, and a drizzle of olive oil.