It's summer, we're grillin' and I have the coolest sous chef on the planet. Spice rubbed fish and fresh fruit salsa are all wrapped up in a street corn tortilla blanket, it doesn't get much better than that.
2 tbsp. Oregano
2 tbsp. Cumin
2 tbsp. Smoked Paprika
1 tbsp. Salt
4 Cod Fillets
Large Handful Mint
8 Street Corn Tortillas
1 cup Queso Fresco
1. Dump spices onto your cutting board.
2. Mop up the spices with the fish and toss on the grill. .
3. Rough chop nectarine, cucumber, mint, and chili.
4. Toss tortillas on grill.
5. Flip fish and squeeze lime over.
6. Build tacos with tortillas, fish, salsa, and queso fresco.